Monday, April 27, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday-Before and After

This will be my first entry in the Metamorphis Monday, hosted by Susan at, "Between Naps on the Porch". As you may or may not be aware, I am a Home Stager and Professional Organizer and run my own business. While regular readers of my blog have seen this makeover, I decided to rerun this when I saw Nate Berkus on Oprah today showing his makeovers for under $500. This is a "no cost" staging makeover I did last year for a client. Total cost was: $0! I did this room and some others in four hours. I used things that the client had purchased and had sitting around her home. I believe everyone has things they can use, they just need to see the things they own in a different way.


Here are some "before" pictures:








And now the "after" pictures!








I originally posted this last year when I did it and you can read the full story, "here". Hope you enjoyed this!

5 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful!!

Kim said...

Fantastic! I love it. I am constantly recycling things from around my home. It gives it a fresh look and costs nothing! What could be better?

Dixie Girl said...

Great colors and clean!!!! I like clean.

Jadehollow said...

Very Beautiful .. and clutter free.

trish said...

What a pretty room! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter