Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Awards: One Lovely Blog








A special thanks to the Disabled Kid's Keeper Blog for these lovely awards. She writes a blog and says those things that many people wish they could say. She also can be quite funny. My favorite post is here where she contemplates checking the "four pose" box for school pictures then decides that it wouldn't be nice to mess with the photographer for four poses of the disabled kid.

As part of the award, I have a series of questions to answer with only "one word" answers. For me, that's the blogger equivalent of tying my manicured hands behind my back, but I'll do my best. So here goes:




1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Your hair? Highlighted
3. Your mother? Alive
4. Your father? Deceased
5. Your favorite food? Filet Mignon
6. Your dream last night? Sexual
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Dear Son could talk.
9. What room are you in? Living Room
10. Your hobby? Tablescaping
11. Your fear? Obama (Federal Deficit, Healthcare Reform)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Patient
15. Muffins? Homemade
16. Wish list item? Chandelier
17. Where did you grow up? Suburbs
18. Last thing you did? Paint
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Your TV? Flat
21. Your pets? Cat
22. Friends? Lots
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Sister
26. Vehicle? Used
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Jewelry
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? Don’t remember.
32. Your best friend? Funny
33. One place that I go to over and over? Arboretum
34. One person who emails me regularly? Dana
35. Favorite place to eat? Near a fireplace.



As for nominating someone else, it's too hard to choose-so many wonderful blogs!

Thanks again for this lovely award.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congratulations on your award! I love the quiz, too, and learned more about you...my favorite answer was...yep, you guessed it...who do you fear? OBAMA!!!

I think I missed a post or two of yours, so I have to go back and read them...am having computer problems, too...son took it home, so I'm using the laptop, and it's horrible!

Love ya,
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter