Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day



Mother's Day is always my favorite day of the  year.  I have been blessed with the best son in the world. I thought it might be nice to tell you some my, "Top 10 Favorite Things About Dear Son":

1. He always has a smile on his face.



2. He gives good hugs.


3. He is happy to the core!





4. He gets along well with everyone.

Dear Son on his 19th birthday at school.
Dear Son and his girlfriend at school on his birthday.



5. He has a great laugh.


  


6. He's gorgeous.



7. He's very photogenic.





Make a Wish Trip 2010
8. He takes in everything life has to offer.


Bowling with school friends.


9. He laughs when things go wrong.


 
10. He loves his Mom.

 
Dear Son and I at school in 2009.



Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family photos! Dear Son has such a wonderful smile and you both have such gorgeous blue eyes! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. It's my favourite day too:-) Dina.

Dream Mom said...

Thanks, Dina. I hope you had a wonderful day too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

StatCounter